Hi, Guys after a long time I am back with a new article about how to connect a domain with your blogger website. First of all you will be needed a Blogger site to connect the domain with. If you do not know How To Create A Blogger Website then Read my previous Article. Once you have created your site you will be needed to purchase a domain name. Choosing a Domain name can be Tricky, So if you are planning to buy a Domain then you can read my blog about How To Choose Domain For You?. Once You have a Site and a Domain you are all set to use your domain with your site.
How To Connect Domain With Your Blogger Website?
To Connect your domain you will be needed to do some part in Blogger Dashboard.
- Open Blogger Dashboard and go to SETTINGS.
- Scroll Down and Click on Custom Domain.
- Enter Your Domain Name with www Extension and click Save.
- You will see a error message. There You will get Two CNAMES have two part one is Host and Other is Destination.
- You will be need to enter this information in your Domain DNS.
- Go To your domain provider and go to domain section.
- Click on manage DNS. The DNS page can be vary from Provider to Provider. I am using Go daddy for this tutorial.
- Find the Record option and Click on ADD.
- Browse from the different options to CNAME.
- Copy the content of CNAME from the Blogger Dashboard to your DNS Record and Click on Save.
- You will be also needed to add 4 A Records You can find the A Record in this article https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/1233387
- 4 A Records are as follow : 220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 , 126.96.36.199
- After Entering the A Records Go TO Blogger Dashboard and Click on Save.
Note: When Entering A Records Under The Host Section Use @ and in Destination Use The IP given Above
That’s All You Have Successfully connected your Domain with the Blogger Site. If you are getting any kind of error then please wait for some time and try again the Blogger Part.
I hope you find this article helpful about How to connect your Domain with Blogger. Share this post with your friends. Sharing is Caring 🙂 If you want to know anything about any query then, please let me know in the comment section I will write a dedicated post about your Query.
One Reply to “How To Connect Domain With Your Blogger Website?”
Are you tired of struggling to get your blog noticed? Are you looking for a way to increase engagement and boost your SEO? Look no further than AI Video Creator!
With AI Video Creator, your readers will be amazed as your blog posts are transformed into captivating videos. Watch your engagement soar as you impress your audience with stunning visuals and compelling content.
SEO is a breeze with AI Video Creator, as Google loves blog posts with videos. Sit back and watch your blog climb the rankings and reach new audiences effortlessly.
Our advanced A.I. technology also allows for automatic summarization of your content, encouraging readers to consume your blog posts in full. With over 3 million video clips and images, and 15,000 music tracks to choose from, your videos will always be visually stunning and never dull.
Personalize your blog and make it truly your own with AI Video Creator. You can record your own voice, upload a pre-recorded voiceover, or let our incredibly realistic A.I. voices do the talking for you.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now for a free week trial – hassle-free and no commitment! https://ai-global.online/AI-Video
-Stacey Trevino, Marketing Manager @AI Global